- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Jan 18
IT Project Manager (Global Treasury)
IT Project Manager (Global Treasury)Hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Global Treasury.
Work in partnership with front office, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
- Knowledge in Treasury products/processing is essential
- Experience in the Murex and market/credit risks applications will be an added advantage
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Tertiary (Degree) education required
- Minimum 10 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$ 3 mil and have stakeholders that span across at least 3 departments/divisions
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively