IT Project Manager (Consumer/ Corporate Banking)
IT Project Manager
As part of the Technology Service Delivery group, the Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Consumer/ Corporate Banking domain. He/she should work in partnership with consumer banking users, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organization
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
*LI-MLIU Qualifications External Domain Knowledge:
- Knowledge in Consumer/ Corporate Banking Product/Process is essential
- Experience in digital banking will be an added advantage
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Well versed with Agile methodology of delivery project
- Tertiary education required
- 10 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$2~3 mil
- Certification or formal training in project management
- Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders.