My client is an Asian Bank with a strong presence across APAC. They are looking for an IT Project Manager to support the APAC technology team in Regulatory Projects, working on a variety of projects within the regulatory domain. The ideal candidate will have project management experience with a variety of technologies, coupled with a good understanding of the regulations space in Singapore (i.e. has worked on Mifid 2, etc).
- Spearhead tech projects within the regulatory domain
- Work closely with MAS (regulatory) to understand new regulations, and ensure these specifics are intergrated into the new technology
- Deliver solutions via projects that are on time, on budget, and in scope
- Create and manage projects with strong stakeholder alignment
- Drive close project collaboration across business, technology, and third-party teams
- Manage, support, and synthesize the work of project team members
- Create project plans, socialize them with stakeholders and keep them up-to-date
- Documentation of functional requirements as user stories & create test cases
- Work directly with a broad set of stakeholders, both internal and external (vendors), across APAC
- Continuously monitor projects for potential risks and proactively keep all teams aligned
- Provide structured project management and status reporting to executive stakeholders
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies of project management
- Experience with Asian regulations: has worked with MAS/HKMA, or has worked on MIFID II, IFRS 9, etc
- Experience with multiple technologies and platforms / softwares
- Comfortable and adaptable to new technologies that fit to project needs
- An independent, resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Professional manner and a high energy level; ability to work independently and in a team.
If you're interested in this role, please reach out for a confidential discussion.