Job Description - IT Project Manager
• Stakes/risks: Anticipate fast moving business evolution, market context and technology changes. Mitigate multi-branch constrains and short time deployment constrains.
• Project management of complex/multi-domain IT projects globally
• Organize Steering Committee meeting to update all stakeholders on the progress of the project
• To organize and implement cost-effective and complex multi-domain IT solutions to answer business needs
•To translate business requirements from a business case into a technical and budgetary proposal
• To perform solution analysis, design, cost analysis and equipment recommendations
• To take ownership of end to end delivery of projects within scope, on time and budget
• To provide respective documentations and diagrams during each project cycle, as required
• To facilitate proper change management for various business units
• Provide multi-domain solutions, budgetary and operational recommendations to the business and other IT departments.
• Adapt and integrate IT Group solutions (EMEA and APAC) to a business context.
• Define the support process for each implemented solution and ensure the handover to related team
• Ensure a good project tracking: including update to stakeholders, project closure, invoicing and billing tracking.
• Participate in synchronization meetings required with internal and external team
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Technical environment requiring continuous technical update of latest solutions in line with headquarters.
• Involved in client needs gathering
• Adapt client needs: reactivity, strong commitment on planning, cost and quality
• International and multi-branch context
• Resource Management: Internal, External and Vendor teams
• Deliver IT project within the APAC, Middle East, Africa Regions and Europe (With a Focus on APAC)
• Ensure a proper handover to related support teams
• Master/Bachelor degree in Telecom or Server Infrastructure engineering or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3 years technical experience in either Telecom and/or Systems engineering
• Accomplished at least 3 years of relevant experience in managing multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity in both technical and business capacities
• Team leadership ability to delegate tasks to appropriate parties
• Good knowledge of the IT infrastructure market
• Possess good analytical, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Good technical exposure in Information system and network
• Flexibility to respond to context changes
• Customer service oriented and positive mindset with can-do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Flexible and willing to accept changes in a dynamic environment
• Able to work in teams and also autonomously
• PMP/Prince2/AGILE advantageous
• Experiences with new technologies (AI, Machine Learning, IOT) or cybersecurity projects will be advantageous.