Our client is looking for a new senior hire to drive and redefine T&O capabilities for their Digital Banking (Retail) business. This is an exciting role which is business focus and requires a strong change mindset
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordinated management of multiple related Projects and in many cases, ongoing operations which are directed toward a common objective. Accountable for delivering Programmes on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a Project or Programme, from Initiation to Closure. The GTO Program Director exemplifies the highest level of initiative and leadership skills and acts as a mentor for more junior members of the department.
- Overall Management:
- Responsible for the quality, scope, timeline, effort (co-related to estimation, CR’s, complexity), resources (includes Business, Contractor, Professional Services (Vendors) resources as well as Operations),
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals which impacts the schedule and budget variance which in turn contribute to meeting the overall objectives of the Programme.
- Identify and schedule Programme & Project / Workstream deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks. Understand interdependencies between Technology, Operations and Business needs.
- Stakeholder Management: Work hand in hand with Business Project Managers and Technical Delivery Managers to manage stakeholders and relationships - e.g. escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes, etc. Ensure teams work in a collaborative environment.
- Scope Management: Manage all changes to the agreed scope of work. Review and assess all changes and impact to timeline and ensure all changes are approved by Programme Steering Committee (PSC) or appropriate Governance forum(s), including any Design Authority, Product Committee or similar.
- Project Governance: Prepare Investment Approval requests and manage approval of Programme(s). Organise and facilitate PSC meetings, chair Project Working Group (PWG) meetings, including attendees from all required countries across the Region.
- Risk and Issue Management: Manage the overall Programme risk profile, track risk aging, work-through escalations, change governance and related issues. Implement the risk mitigation plans.
- Process Adherence: Partner with relevant stakeholders in ensuring that the system development methodology (SDLC) is followed and the relevant artefacts are delivered on time with quality, in adherence to the development methodology/approach.
Project Reporting: Measure, monitor and report progress to stakeholders at various levels of organisation across the enterprise with the right quality and consistency in content. Implement Project & Programme communication plans and review status reports prepared by Project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Bachelors Degree, 8-10 years’ experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated 10-15 years’ progressive management experience, including large-scale Project & Programme Management.
- Experience in wealth management domain is highly desirable.
- Proven capability of leading teams across sites and geographies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- A confident and self-aware leader with a high degree of independence.
- Direct responsibility of Project / Programme budgets of $30 - $50 million.
- Executive-level communication skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to details
- High level of drive, integrity, persistence, edge, can-do attitude, pro-activeness and maturity
- Ability to influence, negotiate, lead and work as a team player to deliver
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to email@example.com
EA License: 15C7408