IT Planning Analyst
The IT Planning Analyst serves to support resources and budget planning and tracking for operational and transformative technology plans for a Global Insurer organisation. The Position:
- Working with the business and their key investments plan specific to the IT budget
- Documentation and iterations of that plan
- Coordination with the CIOs and their direct reports in the markets to come up with fully functional IT plan ties in with the business and support on planning cycle.
- Support annual planning exercise with coordination and documentation
- Managing IT financials for the Asia market
- Managing projects at a portfolio level
- Giving recommendations on future states
- Directly working with Regional IT Strategy Leads.
- Utilising documentation tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and creating and maintaining reusable templates
- Managing different time zones
- Chance to work in an energetic multicultural setting
- Graduate in any stream with a good written & spoken communications.
- Demonstrable experience of 5+ years in supporting quarterly, semi-annual, annual IT planning exercises
- Good understanding of technology terminologies
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint skills
- Good attention to details and methodical approach
- Problem solving and facilitation skills
- Senior project coordinator and understands the basics - 6+ years in the role.
- Understand planning and IT finance
- Good communicator, organized, coherent, shows analytical thinking
- Experience in preparation and budget tracking matters
- Familiar with the categories that make up the IT budget