See job description for details
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- Perform maintenance and support to client in product specific (IBM MQ) in a technology/industry specialty.
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner in accordance to client's SLA.
- Assists in delivery of high-quality solutions to client in response to specific business requirements.
- Use tools to analyse and implement portions of a client's solution.
- Develop technical skills and absorbs professional knowledge quickly.
- Perform assigned technical tasks including study, analysis, programming, product installation, test and system integration.
- Possess specific product-, technology- or industry-related specialised skills and works with proposals, requirements, designs, implementations and production projects/engagements.
- Be aware of the future pipeline and keep yourself current in the latest middleware technologies
- Required to work shifts (8-hour or 12-hour) dependent on roster for 24x7 coverage.
- Prefer to have experience in at least 1 SDLC project.
- Good to have experience with IBM MQ.
- At least 1 year of software /application development experience
- Minimum Diploma/NITEC in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high-quality standards
- Proficient in written and spoken English