• Permanent role• Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique asset management firm, they are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure specialist to support the Asia operations. Job Description
As an IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will be responsible for :
The Successful Applicant
- Providing end-user and desktop support for three regional corporate offices.
- Providing systems administration as required to support and maintain local IT infrastructure and service delivery within Asia.
- Interfacing with local vendors in each region for IT procurement and service contract management.
- Providing IT status and incident reports to US based global IT management.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive inventory and life cycle management of IT assets and associated support contracts.
- Managing and monitoring local IT projects and deployments of new hardware, software, patches, and services.
- Monitoring and maintaining the effective cybersecurity of the computing environment by adhering to company wide policies and procedures.
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree. You will have at least 10 years of experience providing end-user and systems support in a corporate office environment preferably financial services industry
You will have strong skills and knowledge of Microsoft software and services including Active Directory, Windows Server and Workstation, Azure, and Microsoft 365.
You will have strong skills with hardware and cabling at both the end-user desktop and in the data center backed by good understanding of network protocols and core services including TCP/IP, Ethernet, DHCP, and DNS
. What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary