Our client is Japanese IT Consulting . They are currently looking for Project Manager who will be handling Infrastructure projects
- Managing Head office and local projects related to Singapore branch’s private cloud system as a project manager, which includes system requirement definition, cost estimation, trouble shooting, vendors/ resources/ schedules control , and reporting to Management, the Bank and Head Office
- Coordinating among the Bank and vendor to maintain stable system operation.
- Review document / deliverables submit from vendors
- Propose enhancement projects and new product for the Bank to improve the Bank’s infrastructure’s stability and efficiency
- Strictly Comply with policy and procedures including Head Office System Development Rules.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Relevant working experiences as Project Manager within Banking industry are preferred.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in virtualization software such as VMWare would be advantage
- Knowledge and experience in operational product such as vROps, JP1,Solarwinds, Arcserve, Splunk is preferred
- Able to speak Japanese in order to communicate with Japanese counterparts and Japan Headquarter.
For interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Jenny Dao Thu Trang | EA Registration No : R1221149