Singapore Managing Director
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide. INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a IT Continuity Project Coordinator Project to join our team in Singapore.
As part of Engineering & Production Domain, the continuity project coordinator ensures that all IT continuity requirements fulfilled and all IT continuity exercises are completed.
His/Her responsibilities are to:
- Prepare and lead IT Continuity Steering committees
- Ensure that all continuity and recovery exercises are planned, scheduled, executed and completed, as per head office and regulatory requirements
- Publish and communicate continuity updates and exercise results to stakeholders
- Set up a periodic review of various documentation, such as IT Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans, Application Impact Analyses, and Business Impact Analyses
- Assess business recovery plans against cyber blackout scenarios for vital business & IT activities and processes
- Identify gaps and inform management to plan any required investments
- Work closely with production and development teams to define backup strategies for critical assets
- Act as point of contact of other group entities managing continuity
- Contribute to the elaboration and follow up of the continuity risk acceptance forms
- Familiarize himself/herself with the application architecture
- Ensure IT continuity is integrated into IT project mgmt. from the beginning of a project
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement and for mitigation of business interruptions and other risks
- Interpret local and regional regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
- To handle a highly functional project related to the IRS871M Regulation.
- The project manager is required to perform a dual role as a Project Manager cum Business Analyst in order to be effective.
- He/she needs to understand the concepts of structured products/derivatives and delta 1 products.
Skills & Experiences
- Communication & coordination skills
- Presentation skills (steering committees, management presentations)
- Strong drive to complete all tasks
- Project management (technical dependencies, risks, planning)
- English speaking
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in production environments
- Experience in similar position
Other value-added skills
Good technical background around technologies like Linux, Windows, Oracle, SQL Server, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, load balancers, high availability setups