IT Business Senior Analyst
The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
This position is responsible for business analysis of Lending (Loans) product processor O&T programs for Citi Private Bank. The incumbent is required to engage and work with various global and regional businesses, operations and internal / external technology partners to deliver against objectives. The incumbent is expected to work independently with minimum supervision and drive the analysis, solution and implementation for loan programs by collaborating with stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Responsible for business analysis, user coordination and implementation of business initiatives for Citi Private Bank for Loan back-office processing for Asia & EMEA regions.
- Responsible for reviewing the end-to-end loan process flows, identify opportunities for automation in the area of back-office, translate into business requirements and follow through till implementation.
- Assist in creating business requirement documents and formulate technology solutions in response to business requirements.
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-9 years of relevant experience in Lending / Loans domain.
- Sound knowledge in Loan back office processing with prior experience in delivering operations programs (back-office processing, settlement)
- Demonstrate ability in managing O&T programs across business / functional / regional teams within a matrix environment.
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Proven project management skills would be an added advantage
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting