BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Be a domain Subject Matter Expert and build the team's technical and functional competency in Cash Management domain. To deliver viable solutions that evolves the Bank's Cash Management platforms in order to accompany business growth and meet the objectives in the APAC region. Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities
• Participate in the deployment and change management process related to the APAC payment ecosystem and apply rigorously implementation guidelines defined by regional / global coordinator
• Report to regional / global coordinator and stakeholders on the progress and status of a project or enhancements
• Render functional analysis on project and deployment matters e.g. planning, quality assurance, manage requirement / constraint / risks / issues, stakeholder update and management, testing etc etc, including,
o Perform end to end business and functional analysis for Cash Management services and products for Asia Pacific countries
o Provide viable solutions that improve operational efficiency, user experience and deliver business initiatives
o To define UAT cases/plan and be a liaison between project stakeholders and testing team during Testing Phase. Ensure defects reported are tracked, follow-up and closed timely. Establish and maintain close communication with Business and Operation to support day-to-day operation
o Provide support & clarification during SIT/UAT, regression testing and rehearsal testing
o Work independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions and escalate in timely manner.
o To support and plan for users' participation in deployments and implementation activities e.g. Users Sanity and/or Penny Testing
• Collaborate with service providers and fellow colleagues to deliver quality services and solutions to project or sponsoring stakeholders
o Produce requirements in the form of Users Story to vendors and review vendor FS (where applicable), review and sign-off the artefacts and solutions produced by the vendor (where applicable). Drive User Story grooming with vendor until closure
o Identify and map information requirement between BNPP internal systems and external parties i.e. Clearing House, Partner Banks, Local Service Providers or Outsourced Service Providers. Continuous update of the Application Interface Specification
o Review designs & solution from Technical Teams/Vendor (from functional view point that it fulfils the requirements objectively)
o To review SIT cases, analyse defect(s) raised by Test team; liaise with internal Product Owner and/or vendor on fixes delivery date Contributing Responsibilities
• Assist the Team / Business Analyst Lead as a Functional Analyst
• Knowledge sharing and support of global / regional business initiatives
o Develop new products jointly with other application/project teams
o Contribute towards the end-to-end solution for these new products
o Contribute towards defect leakage and quality improvement initiatives
• Supporting and collaborating with other team members for improvement initiatives
• Participate and contribute to studies, methodologies adopted by the department, also to understand and apply seamlessly these standards
• Contribute to all necessary meeting organizations and preparation
• Risks and issues monitoring on quality, delay and cost. Reporting of any major issue or deviation to management Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, strong work ethic, team spirit, and exceptional customer serving attitude. Operational experience will be an added advantage
• Must be familiar with common cash management, payment market infrastructure, systems and products [TT, RTGS, LVP (Payroll), Direct Debit, Cheques), and Receivables (Collections) etc], industry standards at least in APAC
• Experience in working with offshore time on different time zones, and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-cultural environment
• Hands-on experience with data/interface mapping and troubleshooting
• Practice of SDLC and/or Agile Scrum
• Technical / programming background will be advantageous Specific Qualifications
Overall, we are looking for motivated individuals that are result driven, striving to excel, demonstrating a strong desire to learn and will standup to challenges