* An established firm worldwide * Exposure for regional best practices * Integrated system and work process
- An established firm worldwide
- Exposure for regional best practices
- Integrated system and work process
About our client:
Our client is an established global firm with dynamic history and solid presence, and their footprint in Singapore has been established more than 20 years. With the goal of influencing the regional market in South East Asia, they are looking to further establish a sustainable operations and business within their existing domain. During this exciting time they are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their business in Singapore.
This role will report to the local Manager of the team and be part of a regional team, working in a matrix organization with other IT Business Analysts. Your matrix report includes the Project Manager. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the implementation of CTRM/ETRM applications throughout the region
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in analyzing business and operation process requirements
- Assisting, training, and supporting end user to utilize the application and system appropriately
- Be part of the ongoing business transformation, through creation, implementation, and delivery of the practices to support all the trading function.
- Be part of the team in conducting training programs to the affected end-user.
- Proactive and engaging during raised issues/tickets, not limited during project and post go-live, as the first level support.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced CTRM/ETRM Business Analyst to join this dynamic firm, with a keen eye for improvement and making impact regionally. To be successful you must come with:
- A track record of being as a Business Analyst within CTRM/ETRM
- Experience in managing regional projects, proper PMBOK exposure is a plus
- Business Analysis certification is a plus
- Strong eye in identifying gaps and push out solutions to close identified process gaps.
- Proactive personality and attitude when collaborating with global implementation project team
- Thorough understanding of the regional business process. Managing the implemented systems to ensure business processes are continuously met
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, maintain cohesive team collaboration, and positive social communicator.
- Familiar in being part of a team in a matrix organization.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with dynamic responsibilities.
- Working for a company with a multinational working environment.