Are you a strategic thinker who can manage large Projects and can be involved in the detail if required? Are you a multi-tasker? Can you manage several priorities at once and keep delivery on schedule? Do you have a solid track record of delivery? Can you communicate efficiently with a wide variety of senior stakeholders (Junior and Senior) in IT and Business? Can you motivate people to go the extra mile and still be happy to be in your team?
You will be part of the Wealth Management IT team that is responsible for:
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firm wide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
• Lead projects from start to finish, establish, operate and drive an effective Project Governance to ensure delivery in time, scope and budget
• Capture business requirements, analyze and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
• Coordinate with various interface partners, highlighting any dependencies and impacts
• Partner with Functional Architects, other Business Analysts and Test Managers on the design and testing of solutions
• Support L3 Production Incident analysis and resolving, handle user queries on adhoc basis
• Provide training and guidance to users of the new system or solution
• A degree and professional experience in the computer science area with minimum five years' experience as Project Manager and/or Business Analyst in the financial service industry
• Previous exposure or familiarity to Credit Risk Monitoring business
• Excellent problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• Methodical, concise and accurate, with attention to detail, yet able to maintain big picture and convey complex messages to senior management
• Have strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills (fluent in English)
• Good knowledge/experience working in PLSQL to extract data for analysis
• Exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.