Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the world acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
Financial Planning & MIS Reporting (P&MR) Tech is a value stream under Group Finance Technology with team members spread out in Singapore, Pune, and Bangalore. They support Group Finance and APAC Divisional Finance business stakeholders in Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting, Actuals Reporting and Executive MI reporting activities using Oracle Hyperion, FDMEE, Python, Big Data, and Business Intelligence Tools.
The Global Resolution & Recovery Planning (RRP) is one of the largest and most complex programs within the bank with ExB visibility and sponsorship. Implementation of Group-wide Valuation-in-Resolution (ViR) capabilities across multiple ViR sub-programs to support the end-to-end execution of our recovery & resolution plan is a critical CFO in 2021 to meet FINMA regulatory requirements.
The Business Analyst will join P&MR Tech’s RRP Aggregation & Collection Engine (RACE) IT delivery team responsible to develop, implement, manage, and support newly built applications for Balance Sheet, Off-Balance Sheet, Leverage Exposure, Profit & Loss, Operating Cost projections and for the production of pro forma statements. The Senior IT Requirement Engineer will be assigned to one or more functional workstreams within ViR and report directly to the overall IT Requirement Engineer lead.
- Drive/facilitate requirement workshops between business clients/change team and IT team to define clear requirements and scope and establish a thorough understanding of business processes involved.
- Analyze, refine, prioritize, and capture detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements in the form of high-quality user stories iteratively following Agile approach.
- Manage regular interactions with business partners/requirement leads and communicate key milestones in advance e.g., requirements deadline, requirement walkthrough session, sign-off deadline, and user trainings.
- Act as a functional subject matter expert (SME) for IT team members for all functional or requirements-related queries for owned workstream(s).
- Understand and be able to articulate the rationale behind key design elements for the functionalities in scope.
- Collaborate with other IT delivery teams (upstream/downstream partners) to agree on interface specifications and delivery timelines for inbound and outbound to RACE system.
- Track requirements status proactively and escalate any roadblocks to RE Lead/Scrum Master/Project Manager.
- Participate actively in project meetings/daily stand-ups/design discussions with business and IT forums and share relevant updates.
- Provide system functional & technical expertise to user community during UAT and Production release.
- Comply with documentation standard defined at departmental level and by RE Lead.
- Provide 3rd level support once the project has gone live for a defined warranty period.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related discipline.
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years or more as a Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst in IT projects.
- Hands-on functional experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning.
- Good understanding of Financial Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial modelling business processes.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities with a positive personality and can-do attitude.
- General systems support and software delivery practices including Agile.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize and manage business stakeholders’ expectations.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills; be able to create presentations and present to senior business stakeholders.
- Results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking with outstanding attention to details, issue resolution skills and ability to learn fast.
- Proactive, resourceful and adapt quickly to changing requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with remote team members within a global organization with limited supervision.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior RRP or stress-testing experience
- Prior experience in Banking sector
- Consulting or pre-sales experience
- BABOK certified
- Leadership experience
- Technical experience in Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Essbase, FDMEE, FCM, Big Data, Relational Database
- Technical experience on scheduling tools like Control-M