Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, you will work closely with business stakeholders and project team members on project initiation, defining solution, implementation and post implementation support.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements and advise senior-level business users.
- Be the bridge between the business and technology team during solution and all phases of SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM sprints/delivery.
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Data Modellers, Systems Analysts, Developers and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables.
- Perform business analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes.
- Develop functional specification and obtain signed off.
- Perform and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Troubleshoot functional issues encountered during UAT where required.
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent disciplines)
- 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in defining business processes and solutions
- Well versed in industry developments and trends in relevant functional domain.
- Good understanding of banking operation and processes, banking products in retail banking, trade finance, and treasury.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills