IT Business Analysis Manager
The Business Analysis Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Perform technology SME role in wealth management or retail bank or Credit cards domains
- Manage country Business requirements, collaborate with all stake holders, have full oversight of end to end program delivery in both technology and Business perspectives, help Business in securing required approvals and prepare for customer launches, and post implementation adaptations
- Provide direction and technical leadership on complex, high-impact projects and in all phases of the development and implementation process, ensuring essential procedures are followed
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations and contribute to formulation of standards and strategies for own area and other functional areas
- Resolve issues that have impact beyond own area and apply in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas
- Work as a team to achieve objectives and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- This position will also support Consumer and Off-shore business on Technical Management topic and issue that require interfacing with other Citi Technology arms
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry technology covering full SDLC cycle
- Experience in delivering banking technology solutions at senior level in application development/delivery or SME/Business Analysis
- Experience in providing technology delivery in banking domain areas such as wealth management, Credit Cards, Savings, deposits, loans, payments and transfers, digital engagement
- Exposure to Citibank and wealth management technology exposure preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of the Product's technology stack and architecture.
- Should have very high level of analytical and solution skills to manage complex situations
- Should be independently able to work on the tasks assigned with very limited supervision.
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication skill
- Should be process oriented specially should be good in documenting the process artifacts
- Should have negotiation skills to manage conflicting priorities and complex asks
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting