IT Auditor - All Grades (Expression of interest)
Line of Service
TMT X-Sector Specialism
Cybersecurity & Privacy Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than "just" a job. It's about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You'll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
A career in our Risk and Security Controls practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps organizations analyses and assess the security environment and application of our client's information technology systems. You'll help develop strategies to increase the reliability of system outputs, enhancing systems security and integrity, and developing strategies for ongoing maintenance.Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems. How will you value-add?
- Perform audit on client's existing processes and IT systems.
- Look into client's business process controls, application controls and IT controls and benchmark them according to regulation, standards and industry standards.
- Evaluate process, risk controls.
- Identify what and how to improve process and reduce risk.
- Propose solutions to clients.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, accountancy or other related field.
- Professional qualifications (CISA, CISSP, PCI DSS) is highly preferred.
- At least 2 years of IT Audit experience.
- Experience in using data analytics and statistical tools (ACL, IDEA, Spotfire, SAS).
- CPA, CISA, CISM, CIA or certifications related to data science, big data or working towards a certification is highly preferred.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of auditing standards, principles and techniques.
Thank you for your interest in developing a career with PwC Risk Assurance. We will keep your application in view and get connected in the event if there's a suitable opportunity. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date