Job Description Handling full support for the IT Department software application development for an established Financial Institution that is heavily invested in building a tech hub in Singapore. Key Responsibilities: - Ongoing application support. - Scripting, implementation, testing and support of various banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and systems integration. - Coordinate closely with stakeholders (business team, Head Office support team, external vendors). - Prepare/update technical/functional specifications. - Use application developments guidelines & standards.
Desired Qualification :
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology,
- 2 years of working experience in application development.
- Scripting knowledge: Java, C, C++, VB, .NET etc.
- RDBMS environments: MS SQL, Oracle or DB2.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes, open source RDBMS, NoSQL.
- Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Good communication in both English and Chinese.