- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Feb 18
IT Application Services GCB – Senior System Analyst (Payment/ Global Payplus Service Platform)
IT Application Services GCB – Senior System Analyst (Payment/ Global Payplus Service Platform)· Undertake Business-As-Usual responsibilities in supporting FAST-related systems
· Work with users and vendor on issues, follow up and resolution for Cash Management and Payment systems.
· Work with cross functional teams to identify and resolve root cause of a problem.
· Perform due diligence when taking over from project teams into BAU mode.
· Manage the BAU Software Release cycles.
· Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity exercises
· Provide on-call support and afterhours/weekend support as needed, covering application support and application change deployment.
· Perform system review and propose improvement and prevention measures on current systems.
· Have a quality mind-set with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
- 10 years of IT experience with 5 years in either of the Cash Management domain-related systems (MEPS, SWIFT and FAST)
- Knowledge of Fundtech's Global Payplus (GPP) SP is preferred.
- Working knowledge of java programming and unix scripting.
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player
- Must be technically competent to provide technical advice to the team and to be involved in minor software changes occasionally.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis of production problems and provide quick service recovery if required.
- Experience in managing Software Release cycle.
- Essential to have a can do attitude to work under multi-tasking environment.
- Strong u nderstanding in banking and back-office operations related to Cash Management and Payment
- Good Communication Skills.