ITO Global Markets: Change Manager
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Within CIB (Corporate and Institutional Banking), the Business line Global Markets is recognized universally for its expertise and its know-how. Within DRIVE, you integrate a team to assist the métier in the development, expansion, growth of its new business activities.
Within the community project (including the Business, Operations & IT), you will be brought to intervene at the same time on occasional subjects, requiring reactivity and analytical mind, and on projects of greater scale (horizontal projects and multi sites), concerning several departments of this metier (FO/MO/BO/Finance/IT/Business Partners).
DRIVE team is at the heart of Global Markets Business and ITO playing the role of the architects (end-to-end) of the Value Chain.
- Based on a close relationship with Business Representatives, gather and analyse business initiatives in order to communicate and explain them effectively to each department involved;
- Provide operational expertise to define solution that meets / exceeds the business, operations or finance needs
- Assess the feasibility and identify the setup along with the appropriate level of controls from an ITO and finance perspective to support exceptional transaction or new activities
- Document business and functional requirements as well as SLA and regulatory requirements
- Design and document processes for different areas and teams (FO, Ops, Finance…);
- Manage key Global Markets projects, bringing them to a successful conclusion (quality/cost/delay) by a close coordination of ITO departments and other functions involved to achieve the objectives initially set.
- Manage key stakeholders including senior stakeholders and run Steering Committee and other meetings independently.
- Represent Operations, Finance & IT in the approval committees for exceptional transaction or new activities committees
As a member of the DRIVE team you will contribute in the necessary items listed below:
- Participate in the ITO and business transformation
- Direct contribution to continuous improvements to Global Markets & ALMT. This can be achieved by participating in Process re-engineering, Process & systems standardization & re-alignment, and business development support and enabling so as to be able to represent and protect the interests of ITO
- Ability to participate in management decisions, and be able to identify best fit solution applicable to the organization and contribute whenever relevant to projects led by other teams (whichever there are FO, Finance, IT, Ops, etc.)
- Ensure regular cross-selling of other lines of business
- Contribute to develop innovation (bring ideas regarding new products, new processes)
- Minimize operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by implementing sufficient regular controls, by measuring operational risk and taking actions to maintain it at an acceptable level;
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and /or Permanent Control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue remains unsolved beyond and above what can be reasonably handled within the considered remit.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- MS Excel,Word, Power Point & Viso proficiency
- Confident personality with excellent communication skills to adapt as per the audience.
- Analytic thinker who can translates analytical thinking results into Solutions, Management presentations.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at different levels, to generate consensus and tackle situations of conflict.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management capability
- Degree holder with relevant banking project management experience (min 3yrs)