Excellent opportunity for consultants or legal professionals with corporate finance or capital markets experience to move into an IPO consulting/review role with excellent work life balance.
- Advise and guide companies on Singapore IPO requirements
- Answer queries on listing regulations, rules and requirements.
- Liaise with regulators on any regulatory issues related to IPO
- Attend meetings, contribute to addressing and clarifying any issues raised.
- Build effective relationships with senior stakeholders (company management, lawyers/in-house counsel, compliance, audit, regulators, etc.)
If you have experience advising corporations on IPO / listings requirements and are confident dealing with senior business stakeholders including lawyers, in-house counsel, bankers, regulators, auditors etc. this position will be well-suited to you.
- Degree in Business/Accountancy/Economics/Law.
- Able to communicate with and influence senior stakeholders.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience from audit, assurance, corporate finance, legal practice, deal / transaction advisory, etc.
For more information, please apply today.
Sloane | Shorey
Sloane Shorey Consulting is a specialist recruitment firm covering controls, compliance and risk management hiring.
Singapore MOM EA License 20S0307