INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS (VP/SAVP)
- Permanent, Full time
- EDBI Pte Ltd
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
At EDBI, our success depends on the team - the individuals who make things happen. This is why we ensure that we bring in individuals whose ideals are aligned with our values and who ultimately steer us to realize the vision of EDBI.
MAKE A BOLD MOVE – INVEST IN YOUR CAREER!
We are a leading strategic investment firm headquartered in Singapore with a worldwide presence. With over 20 years of fund management experience, we embrace the values of excellent governance and financial discipline. We invest to drive growth opportunities in Singapore’s knowledge and innovation-intensive sectors of Biomedical Sciences, Information & Communication Technology, Smart & Sustainable Technology and other key industry clusters. As a value-adding investor, we create sustainable and synergistic partnerships with our portfolio companies, leveraging on our unique combination of scientific and technical expertise, wealth of management and commercial experience, as well as wide-ranging local, regional and global networks to support the companies’ growth in Asia and the world, through their operations in Singapore.
- Biomedical Sciences (BMS)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Smart & Sustainable Technology (SST)
- Strategic Growth Programme (SGP)
• Identify and originate global investment opportunities to achieve investment mandates
• Assess commercial viability, strategic considerations and conduct due diligence on investment targets
• Structure investments and negotiate investment terms
• Guide portfolio companies to grow value and achieve higher return on investment
• Advise portfolio companies on strategy implementation, management selection and business development
• Bachelor/Master Degree in any of the following disciplines :
- for BMS: Bioengineering, Biological Sciences or Medicine
- for ICT: Engineering or Computer Science
- for SST: Engineering or Science
- for SGP: Engineering
• Additional Finance related qualification such as MBA or CFA would be of significant advantage
• At least 8 years of investment experience, or working industry knowledge/ background in the relevant sectors
• Excellent relationship management capabilities, communication and presentation skills
• Team player with strong abilities to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
If you want to work in a dynamic environment and are keen to make an impact on Singapore’s economy, email your cover letter, deals list, and comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualifications, working experience and current/expected salaries to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: INV/EFC).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.