- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EDBI Pte Ltd
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
At EDBI, our success depends on the team - the individuals who make things happen. This is why we ensure that we bring in individuals whose ideals are aligned with our values and who ultimately steer us to realize the vision of EDBI.
MAKE A BOLD MOVE – INVEST IN YOUR CAREER!
We are the dedicated corporate investment arm of the Singapore Economic Development Board, headquartered in Singapore with a global presence. Our mission is to invest in globally competitive businesses to create successful, sustainable industries and to achieve long-term shareholder value. EDBI invests in exciting and innovation-intensive sectors covering Information & Communication Technology, Emerging Technology, Healthcare and select industry clusters under the Strategic Growth Programme. Through our portfolio of globally competitive companies with high-growth potential, we promote the development, expansion and transformation of successful industries to enhance economic growth and create employment opportunities in Singapore. Be part of a dynamic team that plays a role in shaping the economic growth of Singapore!
- Healthcare (HC)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Emerging Technology (ET)
- Strategic Growth Programme (SGP)
• Identify and originate global investment opportunities to achieve investment mandates
• Assess commercial viability, strategic considerations and conduct due diligence on investment targets
• Structure investments and negotiate investment terms
• Guide portfolio companies to grow value and achieve higher return on investment
• Advise portfolio companies on strategy implementation, management selection and business development
• Bachelor/Master Degree in any of the following disciplines :
- for HC: Bioengineering, Biological Sciences or Medicine
- for ICT: Engineering or Computer Science
- for ET: Engineering or Science
- for SGP: Engineering
• Additional Finance related qualification such as MBA or CFA would be of significant advantage
• At least 5 years of investment experience, or working industry knowledge/ background in the relevant sectors for junior to mid-level positions; At least 10 years of relevant work experience (including supervisory) for senior positions.
• Excellent relationship management capabilities, communication and presentation skills
• Team player with strong abilities to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
If you want to work in a dynamic environment and are keen to make an impact on Singapore’s economy, email your cover letter, deals list, and comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualifications, working experience and current/expected salaries to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: INV/EFC).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.