IFRS and other Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
- SGD6000.00 - SGD10000.00 per month + Negotiable
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in United States, with operations in over 170 countries. They are currently working on an IFRS9 and MAS610 project with a banking client and are looking for Strong IFRS9 and MAS610 Business Analyst on an initial 12 months rolling contract in Singapore.
We are looking for Business Analysts/Senior Business Analysts - one focusing in the Transaction and Corporate banking sector with deep understanding in IFRS, MAS or BASEL III regulatory reporting systems to apply and develop your industry expertise to help clients discover, design and deploy solutions to improve operational efficiencies, enhance enterprise effectiveness, to meet specific regulatory requirements and to become more engaged with their customers and improve the service delivery customer experience.
You will need to understand strategy, cash management and payments business process, and/or technology consulting and regulatory reporting requirements. In addition, you will need to understand the challenges faced by organisations within the respective industry today and be inspired by the opportunity to work in a team to develop new processes and technologies to overcome these challenges. The ideal candidate will have a background in the industry as well as experience in designing, identifying opportunities for automation and/or process re-engineering.
- Work as part of a team headed by an experienced senior consultant to gather client requirements and translate into improvement opportunities, develop new operating models and process models, develop associated business cases and assist in managing the change process
- Interviewing and attending workshops with client stakeholders
- Gathering and synthesis of data
- Understanding changes in the industry influencing operating and delivery models and integrating new process and/or technology enablers into client strategy
- Development of analytical models in support of recommendations
- Utilizing Automation Playbook and Industry Frameworks to evaluate a business process and identify automation opportunities
- Assist in preparing and presenting outcomes of projects and initiatives to the client
- Maintain high client satisfaction by exceeding expectations and delivery excellence
- Building personal expertise our clients value and external personal brand eminence
- Reflect Organization's core values every day, in all interactions -internal and external
REQUIRED Professional and Technical Expertise
- Banking industry knowledge gained either through consulting engagements with banks' middle or back office organisations or as part of an internal team working within a transformation agenda.
- In depth Banking domain knowledge in accounting (IFRS / Local GAAP), credit risk management and other regulatory reporting processes.
- Experience in IFRS9, MAS or Basel related regulatory reporting implementation projects.
- A broad knowledge of corporate banking products and its book value / risk exposure calculation.
- Familiar with at least one package vendor solution for accounting or regulatory reporting.
- Proficiency in core consulting skills such as structured problem solving, project management, design thinking, process and operational modelling and the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in the development and presentation of strategies, enterprise architectures, technology impact assessment reports and points of view, linked to business objectives
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the business (written and oral) demonstrating excellent presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills including constructing advanced quantitative models, ability to work with ambiguity, synthesise large amounts of information from internal and external sources
- Demonstrated ability to work in high performing, fast-paced, dynamic teams and multi-cultural environment.
- Comfortable running internal and client facing workshops and other project meetings.
- Hands on experience with data/interface mapping, perform system/functional analysis and requirements traceability matrix (RTM)
- Review designs from technical teams/vendors, and provide SIT/UAT, regression testing support.
- Work closely with the development teams onshore and offshore to lead them to compliant system build in line with client expectations.
- Willing and able to travel as required
- Worked with Clients with consulting/relationship-driven behaviours
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
PREFERRED Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience working in a complex matrix organization
- Agile certified and any Agile/DevOps support technologies (e.g. Jira)
- Lean / 6 Sigma would be an advantage
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930