ICT Infrastructure Engineer (1 Year Contract)
The ICT Infrastructure Engineer role is within the Advisory function based in Singapore. We partner with our member firms across the world to deliver key global compliance management services for our clients.
• Analyse, identify and translate business requirements into infrastructure design
• Design, develop, deploy and configure infrastructure to meet resiliency, availability and data integrity needs
• Manage Infrastructure projects and services to support application systems environments
• Manage system architecture, resource planning, infrastructure performance and system hosting environment from server hardware in support of new applications
• Lead in the planning, evaluation, budgeting, procurement and deployment of ICT Infrastructure projects
• Provide post implementation support on Infrastructure and Systems
• Tertiary Qualification in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in related field
• Possesses strong domain knowledge in Windows, Linux RHEL and AIX OS, OS virtualisation technologies, SAN storage and/or databases.
• Ability to analyse and understand client's needs and challenges and propose solutions to the stakeholders
• Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.