1. Plan and design the architecture of the data center integration solution and take primary responsibility for building product competitiveness.
2. Take the lead in outputting cross-product ICT architecture solution baselines for different application scenarios of data centers. Promote the collaborative planning, development, and verification of products based on scenario-specific typical customer requirements to improve the overall competitiveness of the solution.
3. Explore and seize key opportunities, make breakthroughs in product portfolio solutions in valued countries, industries, and valued customers, develop replicable solutions and capabilities, enable field offices, and improve operational efficiency.
4. Build a data center ICT technical architecture consulting capability building platform: Lead the output of scenario-specific data center ICT consulting planning operation support suites. Continuously promote the mechanism of building, accumulating, and sharing the consulting knowledge base and experience base. Continuously improve the training and capability iteration of data center ICT architects, and build a hierarchical consulting operation pipeline for horizontal operation and vertical delivery.
1. Be familiar with ICT technologies and development trends in the data center field and be good at communicating with customers' mid- and high-level executives.
2. Strong communication and collaboration skills, logical analysis and written expression skills, cross-department coordination skills, overall view, proactive work, and strong sense of responsibility.
3. Have a basic command of ICT consulting and planning methodologies and application practices in architecture planning projects.
4. Electrical registrar, builder or uptime certification is preferred.
1. At least eight years of experience in the ICT field and deep experience in consulting and planning the ICT architecture of data centers.
2. Be familiar with one or more product fields. Have a proficient command of power supply and distribution, HVAC, weak current, fire extinguishing, and monitoring management systems. Be familiar with network, storage, server, and cloud computing products.
4. Be proficient in using office software such as Autocad, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Be familiar with data center standards and specifications such as Uptime Institute Tier, TIA 942, and GB50174.