- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 24 Apr 18
ICG (TTS) Trade Sales Specialist
ICG (TTS) Trade Sales Specialist
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18011530
Citi, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com.
This role is based at Singapore and is responsible for origination of Trade deals from Citi Singapore's clients across the full spectrum of Citi's Trade products.
The Trade business is part of Citi's Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS), which is a leading provider of cash management and trade to financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 100+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
Singapore is a regional hub for regional headquarters and treasury operations of multinationals and top tier local corporates and financial institutions. The TTS Singapore business is a leading franchise in Citi and the industry, serving these clients within Singapore and broader Asia.
This role reports to the Trade Sales Head for Asia, with a matrix reporting to the ASEAN Trade Head.
DESCRIPTION / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of this position is to sell Citi's Trade solutions, in particular Trade Finance, Trade Services and Supply Chain Finance, to a defined list of corporate clients in Singapore, including multinationals which have regional decision makers. The sales officer will be the key client advocate for all of Citi's Trade capabilities and ensuring that the trade capabilities are delivered and executed to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Key objective is to increase penetration of the Bank's Trade products within the existing client base, as well as acquiring new clients for Trade. The role is responsible for ensuring business retention as well as growth through increased penetration and cross-sell of Trade products.
- Very active client calling to drive identification of Trade opportunities.
- Pipeline Management - Maintaining a robust deal pipeline from origination through till execution and revenue realization.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and working with Product to advocate innovation and differentiated Trade solutions.
- Supporting strategic initiatives such as client events/workshops, as well as key product and sector origination initiatives.
- Key performance metrics are goals for Wins, revenue growth, calling effort and pipeline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a multinational bank, with knowledge of trade services, trade finance and supply chain finance.
- Experience of client facing trade activity is a significant positive.
- Strong knowledge of the Citi network and capabilities, with a good understanding of Citi risk and trade policies preferred.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and inter-personal skills
- Strong presentation skills and good competence in Microsoft Office;
- Proactive self-starter with strong organizational, time-management and planning skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and objectives based on their Trade flows and balance sheet KPIs, and link these to Trade capabilities and develop creative solutions in a competitive landscape
- Ability to lead initiatives across the region and different stakeholders;
- Strong team player that interacts well with service, implementation, product and coverage partners
- Graduate / Postgraduate qualification with Management / Accounting background preferable