IB - FIC Structurer-Director
Position Overview Corporate Division:
IB - Fixed Income & Currencies Business Division:
FIC Structuring - APAC Corporate Title:
Macro Structurer Experience:
7+ years in a Sales Structuring Role (Client engagement essential) Location:
- Work with sales/trading/clients to model and pitch derivatives in interest rates and currencies
- Partner with coverage teams to proactively engage and build relationships with Asian clients on investment transactions as well as balance sheet management
- Develop new product, trade ideas and hedging opportunities for clients
- Work with internal partners to drive new transaction approvals and legal documentation
- Previous experience with North Asian institutional clients with specific focus on both Korea and Taiwan
- Core Structuring skills in pricing, legal, accounting and regulatory expertise
- Strong communication skills are essential given the role entails a high degree of client interaction
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes is essential
- Language skills would be an advantage (Mandarin or Korean)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.