IBOR Communications Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To support the Awareness & Engagement Lead in the management and delivery of the Internal Communications Plan
- Execute the internal communications plan deliverables to ensure effective communications for the programme
- Responsibility for the Bridge page, including regular updates to the content
- Assist in the scheduling and logistics for Regional Briefings
- Assist in communications activities for global hub roadshows
- Ensure staff outreach and communications are correctly drafted and distributed
- Internal training and awareness activities, including staff awareness videos, FAQs, email circulars, presentation decks and a newsletter
- Assist in anticipating and identifying potential issues and consider these in communications planning and execution.
- Liaise with the creative agency, including providing input for the design and content of collaterals.
- Ensure coherence and the representation of the programme brand across all collaterals
- Work with other programme team members for content creation
4-5 years communications experience in the banking sector preferred.
Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
A good knowledge of web and print based marketing/communications materials. Creative thinking.
Good team working abilities
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.