IB-Global Emerging Markets -XVA Trader - Vice President
The role requires:
- closely working with the salesforce and risk functions to define and optimize the client perimeter, returns and set the credit risk appetite for the Global Emerging Markets business
- pricing of XVA (CVA, FVA, Balance sheet etc)
- risk managing and trading XVA
- trading of underlying credit and market risks
- deal structuring and leading deal teams (industry leading deal structuring capabilities
- sourcing and structuring illiquid credit protection
- developing pricing technology solutions for the flow business
- developing process technology solutions
The successful candidate needs to be a self starter with dedication to produce the end product. This is a trading role which also allows the candidate to work on longer term FINTECH style opportunities given the broad scope of the desk. The opportunities based on product set and geographic reach makes this an very unique role.
We are very much looking for a business builder with a startup mindset to continue driving our successful business in high growth markets.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10yrs experience on an XVA or structured credit trading desk.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.