Position Overview Functional Title: Trader - GCT (Asia coverage) Corporate Title: Director Overview
Deutsche Bank's US IG Credit Trading Desk (Asia coverage) acts as market-makers for clients in cash bonds. Primary responsibilities include: market-making, risk management, PnL/Risk review, marking/pricing, manage inventory, as well as hedging through various instruments, including treasuries, credit default swap index, interest rate swaps, futures, equities, etc. Your Key Responsibilities
Your Skills and Experience
- Trade in investment grade corporate bond securities with a wide range of clients including large institutional investors such as asset and wealth managers, banks, corporates, hedge funds, insurance companies, internal clients, non-bank financial institutions, pension funds, public sector entities and sovereign wealth funds.
- Engage a committed Sales team, wide array of clients and brokers to facilitate flow trading.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess and optimize risk/reward of inventory while navigating through the new regulatory framework.
- Utilize key risk metrics, including credit spread, interest rate risk, loss given default and VAR, to manage a mulit-million dollar trading book.
- Focus on financial capital optimization through analysis of total capital demand and CRD4.
- As a senior Trader on the Asia coverage US Credit Trading Desk, you will represent the trading desk to our various support groups and service providers. (e.g., middle office teams).
Deutsche Bank's Asia coverage US Credit Trading Desk team seeks a senior, sell-side credit trader to be based in Singapore. A credit trader makes a market in investment grade corporate bonds facing institutional clients. The ideal candidate has a record of professional achievement, 10+ years of sector sell-side or buy-side institutional trading experience at a large bank or broker dealer, and demonstrated the ability to risk manage a multi-million dollar trading trade book. Advanced degree and/or CFA preferred. How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.