IAM Technical Project Manager
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for an IAM Technical PM to join our team in Singapore.
- IAM Project Manager is responsible in planning and implementation of various I&AM activities and processes.
- Identifies the current IAM implementation of various applications WM users are using in APAC.
- Identifies the necessary solutions, processes and methods in consultation of different stakeholders.
- Establishes a plan and methodology to remediate the identified gaps.
- Organizes the review and reporting mechanisms.
- Documents the methodology as policy or procedure
- Ensure the full coverage as per asset inventory
- Review of current RBAC implementation
- Identify the current auto reconciliation and auto provisioning, and identify the necessary changes
- Identify the toxic accesses and implement the rules to detect and treat them
- Identify technical accounts, their usage and their security
Qualifications and Experience
- Extended knowledge of IAM and PAM concepts.
- Experience in the IT industry with a strong background in computer operations, software development, and network administration.
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Must be able to handle customers in a confident, positive and responsive manner.
- To know how to define an action plan and to follow up on progress.
- To be organized and meticulous.
- Good communication, technical writing/diagramming skills.
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate ethical responsibility, maturity, and discretion
Other Value-added Competencies:
- Experience in banking application development environments is a plus