Human Resources Partner
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Singapore based HR Partner, experienced person with 8+ years experience in this filed. This is a Singapore role in a business with approx 800 employees locally. Strong internal relationship builder with stakeholders within a management consulting/financial focused business.
The HR Partner is responsible for providing high quality HR services in a fast paced consulting environment. You are expected to advise on and implement the full scope of HR services including legal compliance and execution of company policies, recruitment and assimilation, compensation administration, employee relations, performance management, co-ordination and projects.
Your success will be measured by providing efficient and effective implementation on HR initiatives and advising office leaders on sound people solutions in achieving business objectives. You should be comfortable in a matrix reporting environment, supporting general HR operations and reporting, while at the same time, leading regional HR projects.
On a collaborated manner, provide seamless HR operational services, professional HR advisory in all aspects of HR matters, as well as implementing various HR programs and processes with the ultimate goal in attaining Employer of Choice in the relevant talent market.
In this position, you will have end-to-end full HR operational and business partnering responsibility. You will be responsible for the whole employee life cycle (from attract to separate, and for HR administration and payroll).
- Ensure effective management & quality of all HR tasks and manage the core HR day-to-day operation
- Continuously improve people management practices, HR operations, recruitment and all other HR activities
- Ensure the HR function, policies and procedures comply with regulatory, policy, budgetary, SLA, quality and business performance requirements
- Responsible for the coordination and controlling of the payroll with our external provider
- Prepare and present comprehensive internal management reports, which represent the business function on a continuous and ad-hoc basis, with a high degree of accuracy, professional quality and confidence.
- Contribute to various HR projects and process improvements.
- At least 8-10 years of HR experience relevant experience with two years of full spectrum hands-on HR operational experience. Strong know-how of all Singapore employment-related practices and statutory requirements.
- Diplomatic, pragmatic and operationally minded HR professional.
- High integrity and self-driven.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability and in conjunction with direct management to achieve the business targets.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong client and service focus.
- Hands-on, efficient and effective work style in a challenging environment.
- Comfortable in working in a multi-cultural and matrixed environment with varied communication and management styles and many different stakeholder groups.