Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) - Senior Manager
- variable bonuses
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
A well-established multinational company in FMCG, Healthcare industry is looking for a Senior HRBP for Singapore branch. Reports to the country head, this person will join a middle-sized team and lead a team of two junior HRBP.
- Work with Senior Management of the Business to provide HR expertise on talent, recruitment, compensation, grievances / complains and development of the employees.
- Provide proactive business partnering support by having a good understanding of the various businesses.
- Builds strong relationship with Business Clients at all levels so as to have a good understanding of the type of talents and the people issues of the organization.
- Part of the Business leadership team representing in a professional and consultative manner.
- Work with Senior Management team to identify opportunities for productivity improvement, via review of organizational structures, stream-lining of business processes, continuous improvements and performance management.
- Act as catalyst for change and innovation; drive cultural changes to improve organizational effectiveness and embed leadership principles. Facilitate organizational change by engaging people in the identification and understanding the need for the change
- Recruit and identify key talents for Business and work with shared services team on recruitment and talent management.
- Work with shared services team to develop and implement the full range of the workforce, succession planning and talent management & development strategies that will support the delivery of the business requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to Business on the implementation and interpretation of HR policies and statutory requirements.
- Lead the team to provide business partnering for their respective business units.
- Ensure highest level of partnering standards from the entire team in order to contribute to the success of the business units and the organization.
- Monitor and ensure fair allocation of work for the partners, and provide support where decisions are required relating to people matters within the business units.
- Build capabilities within the team through on-the-job coaching by handling various people issues within the business units together with the partners.
- Manage the performance of the partners and ensure the businesses receive the required business partnering support from the partnering team.
- Work with the shared service team to ensure adequate support is provided to partnering team to resolve people issues in the business.
- Provide guidance to shared service team on the needs of the business so as to facilitate better services for the organization.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of HR Business Partnering experience, must have great business sense and speak the business language.
- Experience in corporate environment dealing with bargainable and union a strong plus.
- Experience working in a highly matrix organization
- FMCG, Healthcare, Manufacturing industry experience will be highly preferred.
- English and Mandarin speaker, as you need to work with stakeholders with different language preference.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.