A reputable MNC company based in Singapore is looking for an experienced HR candidate with strong Business Partnering track record to join one of their Key Business Unit. To work closely with the senior stakeholders in order to align with the people strategy, HR
functional excellence and to execute all HR initiatives. Responsibilities of Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Requirements of Human Resource Business Partner
- Be aligned with senior stakeholders to plan and execute business growth strategies
- Be able to communicate and work well within all levels of the organisation in order to provide guidance and coaching on employee relations, performance and development issues
- Must be able to work closely with business Core Corporate Level HR team in providing local market intelligence and practices in reviewing and formulating practical employee value proposition, sound HR program, strategies, framework, and guidelines in all areas of HR functions in order to attract, groom and retain talents to support business growth.
- Be able to execute and support organizational development and transformational strategies including conflict resolution, teambuilding efforts, change management, coaching, Employee Engagement Survey and/or other necessary strategies.
- Lead annual performance review and C&B reviews
- Play a critical role in Workforce planning and Talent succession planning to help with current employees’ internal promotions and management.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline is preferred (Psychology, Human Resources, etc)
- At least 7+ years of Human Resources work experience
- Strong and demonstrated capabilities of Human Resources practices and solutions in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Holds proven track record of 5+years of success in partnering with business leaders to execute and support business growth plans and strategies.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
EA Personnel No. R1769610
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502