This role will report directly to Head of Hedge Funds and will also be given portfolio management responsibilities.
Client is an established global investment company headquartered in Singapore. It manages separate client focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The firm also launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds for its clients.
- Emphasis will be researching on hedge fund strategies, specializing in fixed income rates/credit, currencies and macro.
- Conduct independent investment research and due diligence to recommend/monitor funds for investment/divestment in portfolios of hedge funds
- Coverage of other hedge fund strategies outside of core focus may be required depending on need.
- Produce regular written reports on fund and strategy evaluation including monthly and quarterly communication.
- Conduct presentation to clients, prospects and internal management as required.
- Candidate should possess at least 10 years of working experiences in areas of hedge fund selection, research and portfolio management in fixed income and credit markets.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and relevant software tools to assist in data and statistical analysis
- Strong work ethic, organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Team player who can also work independently
Competitive and dynamic environment, reward-for-performance-based and attractive remuneration.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shiya Guan on +65 6416 9859