Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about Hedge Funds to others? We are looking for someone who can help us:
- focus on Hedge Fund distribution for UBS Global Wealth Management in Southeast Asia
- advise clients on the Hedge Fund product offering and the Hedge Fund allocation in their portfolios
- directly engage with clients in collaboration with the client advisors to discuss and implement the clients' preferred strategy in Hedge Funds
- provide after-sales service for clients with Hedge Fund investments
- support senior team members with the preparation of client reviews and in operational aspects
- work closely with the Global Hedge Fund team to leverage the full capabilities
You’ll be working in the IPS (Investment Platforms and Solutions) Hedge Fund Sales team in Singapore. We are a team of Hedge Fund Specialists that enjoys working to provide best in class solutions for our clients. We work closely with client advisors in the HNW and UHNW segment, taking responsibility for sales and after-sales of all Hedge Fund solutions.
- ideally at least 5 years of experience in a Hedge Fund sales or client-facing product specialist role, typically in Wealth or Asset Management or with a Hedge Fund/Fund of Hedge Funds
- proven presentation and client-facing skills
- good knowledge of the Global Hedge Fund industry
- experience in advising clients in a portfolio context
- an advanced degree in the area of finance, CFA or CAIA are a definite plus
- fluent Mandarin skills preferred as requirement to cover Greater China client
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.