Hedge Fund Operations Manager - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Seekers Advisors H.K. Limited
- 06 Nov 17 2017-11-06
We are a Pan-Asian asset management company with headquarters in Hong Kong. We are looking for talented, motivated Fund Accountant to join our business as we are aggressively expanding our fund offerings in the private equity space.
We are seeking a talented and detail oriented operations manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing alternative asset management organization.
- Provide middle/back office support for trading desk
- Perform trade settlement procedures
- Perform daily cash and position reconciliations
- Liaise with both internal/external counterparties for reconciliation discrepancies
- Assist with NAV and monthly statement preparation
- 5+ years of experience in a middle/back office role within a hedge fund, asset management firm, or investment bank. Candidates with less experience may be considered for a more junior role
- Demonstrable knowledge in trade processing for equities, FX, and derivatives
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree or above
- Detail oriented and with a strong work ethic
- Willing to embrace cross-functional responsibilities and ad hoc projects
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
Very competitive compensation package. Full benefits.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.