Broad Peak Investment Advisers Pte. Ltd. is a Pan-Asian focused multi-strategy investment management firm based in Singapore. The Firm combines a bottom-up research-based approach with detailed fundamental analysis and an understanding of value creating catalysts to generate superior risk-adjusted returns in the funds under its management.
Responsibilities of this Operations and Trade Settlement Role
- Support the Front Office team on all Trade support matters across various asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, Swaps, FX etc.)
- Maintain all custodian relationships and maintain all client accounts
- Prematching Trades
- Manage and reconcile stock & cash activities of the business and monitor the portfolio positions
- Work closely with the Portfolio Managers and Investment Managers on all Operational and Support matters
- Engage external counterparties on order management and trade settlement processes
- Work closely with the compliance department on MAS regulatory requirements
- Assist the group in any pre trade compliance related issues
Requirements of this Operations and Trade Settlement Role
- Prior experience in the Buy-Side Operations role would be a plus
- At least 3 to 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Prior knowledge in some Operations and Middle Office experience
- Understanding of financial products across FX, Fixed Income, Equities, Swaps etc.
- Prior experience in using Advent Geneva or similar Middle Office systems