- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 14 Mar 18
Hedge Fund Change Management
- Full time
This is an exciting opportunity with one of the top hedge fund company in the Asia. This new headcount is created due to the increasing demand for change and projects within the firm.
about the company
Our client is a well known hedge fund brand in Asia, and is regarded as one of the most attractive and stable firm to work for.
about the job
This is a new headcount created for 2018 and the project management job scope includes coverage on:
- regulatory impact and market developments
- onboarding of brokers and service resolution
- new intiatives and new business lines.
about the team
- You will be working closely with a small team of highly motivated individuals.
skills and experience required
- At least 8 years of Change Management or Business Project Management experience in the Banking and Finance industry.
- Strong communications skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently in a challenging environment under tight deadlines
- Keen attention to details, resourceful and good problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )