Fast growing multi-strategy hedge fund looking to expand into the Asia region and is currently setting up an office in Singapore! As the pioneer compliance officer, this role will involve adapting Group compliance policies, frameworks and working closely with consultants to build the compliance function and act as the point of contact with regulators.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Keep up to date on regulatory developments and advise the business on compliance matter across both regulatory compliance and AML.
- Work closely with the regional head of compliance on regulatory changes and internal compliance policies are updated/robust.
- Establish and carry out the compliance monitoring program to ensure adherence to regulatory obligations.
- Act as the main point of contact with regulators such as the MAS.
- Broad compliance experience from a CMSL fund manager. Ideally has experience performing a standalone role and functioned as the point of contact with the MAS.
- Strong capability to prioritize workload and able to perform independently.
- Good at building relationships; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day-to-day basis.
To discuss in more detail and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0029.
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.