Head of Vulnerability Management
- Oct 21, 2021
The Head, Vulnerability Management will support the delivery of vulnerability management services (vulnerability scanning and vulnerability advisory) and day to day operations and development.
- Design, implement and deliver Vulnerability Management services for the Bank
- Manage service delivery plan and resources in the delivery of Vulnerability Management and deployment and maintenance of Vulnerability Management solutions
- Manage activities associated with attack surface reduction and proactive management of potential vulnerabilities to the Bank's technology estate
- Automation development on existing processes and develop contextual data sets, reports and dashboards to provide management, risk and service insights
- Support a wide array of security solutions and infrastructure deployed within the bank for Vulnerability Management
- Product research and define requirements for new projects, perform product evaluation and technical Proof of
- Drive upgrades and migration to ensure Vulnerability Management solutions and or related platforms are maintained in tip-top working conditions with proper documentation and
- Manage and coordinate change process engagement with regards to current Vulnerability Management
- Provide support for all Audit and Regulatory
- Overall experience 10 - 12 years of experience
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in managing and deploying Vulnerability Management services and technologies
- Knowledgeable with the variety of Vulnerability Management technologies and familiar with the industry trends and best practices
- Knowledgeable with open systems (eg. Windows, Unix,Linux), networking technologies (routers/firewalls), end user technologies (Windows, iOS, Android) in relation to Vulnerability Management
- Knowledgeable with cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure, M365, GCP) in relation to Vulnerability Management
- Analytical problem solver and good at troubleshooting technical issues
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903