To direct the overall performance, control and management of all liquidity funding and trading risk for the bank, and manage the marketing of all dealing room products to corporate/institutional customers.
- Establishes, monitors, controls all trading activities in foreign exchange (spot/forward), money market (interest rate/derivatives) instruments with the objective of producing the optimum combination of profit to the bank and service to the customer.
- Responsible for developing and marketing both commercial foreign exchange, deposits and innovative financial derivatives to ensure a growth in customer base and market share.
- Accountable for managing the treasury budget for income versus expense management against the plan.
- Sets and reviews goals and objectives for Treasury & Markets
- Determine and implement strategies to ensure day-to-day liquidity management of the funding books within predetermined guidelines, which includes establishing alternative funding sources for the bank.
- Assists and gives advice to the management of the bank’s asset/liability position in both local and foreign currencies.
- Identifies changes in the industry (products, customers, regulations) and keeps informed of global, political, economic and financial trends.
- Ensures compliance with all legal regulatory bodies, audit requirements and established bank approved risk limits.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the customers, regulators and other market contacts.
- Manages the structuring of financial solutions to customers’ needs.
- Chairperson of the Singapore Branch ALCO to co-ordinate and drive both tactical and strategic liquidity risk/price risk directions for the branch.
- Responsible for SG Branch liquidity and market risks adherence with both internal and regulatory requirements
- Degree holder
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in sizable bank or financial institutions involving in sales, marketing or trading of treasury and fixed income product
- Minimum of 8 years of proven track record in team management
- Passed the examination on the Financial Markets Regulatory Practice
- CFMAS Module1B would be preferred
- Familiar with MAS rules on liquidity and SGD Internationalization
- Familiar with the RMB market in particular onshore RMB market development