A new position has just opened up for a transformation professional to join at Director level in this well known bank, based in Singapore.
The role sits in the group COO division at group level and spans across all the sectors of the bank. It will be assisting with the large scale business transformation that the bank is under going.
- Work with the specailist Ops team to run transformation across all sectors of the bank
- Handle communications, leadership awareness, sprinting, etc.
- Embody Agile mindset and frameworks
- Communicate both "up" and "down"
The successful applicant will need to have exceptional experience in significant organisation transformation programmes, ideally within a large bank or financial services firm.
- 7+ years relevant experience with top tier firms
- Agile delivery experience within a transformation role would be a major plus
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Ability to lead, inspire and drive transformation teams across sector, seniority and scope
- Change-centric mindset
- Experience working across multiple projects, timelines, sectors and business units / experience in consulting would be excellent
This role is part of an ongoing process of transformation that is being replicated across the industry. If you are an experience transformation guru who is looking for the next step, please contact me directly for more information.