Head of Specialised Credit, Singapore
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 19 May 18 2018-05-19
This role is responsible for: Analyzing & recommending acceptance/rejection of credit proposals (new/annual/interim) within the Specialised Credit area. Responsible for on-going monitoring and ensuring compliance with the credit policies and guidelines, in accordance with internal roles & responsibilities framework. Supporting the Head of Specialised Credit, Specialised Credit, Regional Head of Credit & Risk, Asia and CEO Asia in the formulation and implementation of the portfolio strategy.
- Managing a set of assigned portfolio of Specialised Credit related, high value, large sized clients especially Group relationships engaged in diversified business activities. This position handles larger Corporate & Investment Bank clients as well as large Corporate Banking clients and the financial impact (credit impairment and/or losses) of this job is medium to high.
- Provide input to the GCF and RM teams as part of the GLM process to ensure transactions are robustly structured in accordance with credit policies.
- Coordinating with the Relationship Managers well in advance of due dates of annual reviews of Specialised Credit accounts to obtain necessary information from the borrower to facilitate a comprehensive review of the credit facilities, as well as provide Specialised Credit input into annual reviews of other accounts, which have Specialised Credit exposures.
- Develop and lead the implementation of functional policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned function so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
- Lead the effective collaboration with all functional heads to facilitate effective development and implementation of credit policies and procedures for assigned function in accord with defined strategy.