Head of Service Level Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for defining Service Levels
- Responsible for defining metrics to measure Service Levels
- Responsible for defining processes to measure Service Levels
- Choosing tools and technologies to measure Service Levels
- Defining Operational Guide for SL measurement by Data Ops
- Responsible for Service Levels management. Establish a process to continuously monitor and improve service levels.
- Manage cross-functional interactions in managing Service Levels
- Continuously find ways to automate and improve Service Levels measurement and improvement processes.
- Work hand-in-hand with Data Ops team to deliver Service Levels
- Degree in Computer science or Information systems or a related degree
- 15 years experience in IT.
- At least 10 years experience in Data Domain.
- Experience in ETL/ELT/ITFWs
- Experience in BI delivery
- Experience in DQ management. Exposure to at least one DQ tool.
- Experience in Semantic layer modelling would be advantageous.
- Wholesale banking knowledge and data knowledge is advantageous.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.