A welcomed seat at the table to lead the regional sales team (China and SEA), set the growth and expansion strategy and ensure that the PNL's are managed correctly.
We are looking to hire someone who will have responsibility for managing a sales team of Country Leads in Singapore, China and SEA.
- Supporting Account Executives by participating and leading in client meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training duties.
- Conducting weekly revenue forecast meetings for respective territories.
- Coach and professionally develop Account Executives regarding strategies to drive closure rates and opportunity identification.
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast.
- Consistently monitoring and enhancing the sales activities of the team.
- Develop the Go-To-Market strategy for the respective territory.
- Identify hiring and competency / skills gaps in Sales team.
- Own the overall Regional Sales target and allocations whilst leading, mentoring and coaching a regional Sales and Channel Partner team along with managing the in-county leads in SEA
- Collaborate with strategic channel partners in e-commerce and retail sectors to drive sales and adoption of products and solutions
- Lead and manage all Customer Experience sales activities for SEA, defining the appropriate go-to-market strategy and executing against an aggressive plan to increase revenues and grow market share. This will include building an effective sales process, execution strategy, sales organization and partner ecosystem
- Provide thought leadership, in terms of revenue-generating ideas and solutions, as well as effective planning and forecasting of sales results with a consistent record of achieving/exceeding plans
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in Business Development for eCommerce/Online marketplace companies in Asia
- Experience in leading a regional team from strategy through to healthy PNL’s
- Demonstrated Target Sales achievement on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with senior executives and managers in the ASEAN Retail and E-commerce sectors, as evidenced by your extensive network of target customers and solution providers
- Excellent Communication skills with demonstrated ability to listen, understand and translate business needs and position complex technology solutions that meet those needs in a simple and easy to understand way
- Very strong analytical ability and outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- E-Logistics and or operations experience is highly advantageous
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3359 to fast track your application, alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
MOM Registered Employment Agency Licence Number: 16S8373
Employment Agent Personel: R1871799