Head of PB Product Content Distribution
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- The opportunity to lead the highly specialized Product Content team responsible for the Private Bank's initiatives and procedures to deliver the Credit Suisse product and investment expertise to client advisors and clients in an efficient, relevant and compliant manner.
- This team is part of the Private Bank's Products COO domain. The Head of Product Content will operationally oversee the APAC Private Bank sales management framework, and assume ownership of both its Run the Bank and Change the Bank responsibilities. Some examples of the mandate are:
- Running an effective Sales Management governance, e.g. facilitate structured and well prepared Advisory and Sales Committee (ASC) meetings and oversee preparation of the Weekly Investment Meetings in alignment with ASC priorities and narrative.
- Oversee execution of Sales Management priorities, e.g.:
- Editing, translation and dissemination of Investment Content to Bankers and Clients.
- Editing and translation of investment content for clients of 'Credit Suisse Invest'.
- Scripting, shooting, editing and dissemination of Product Videos.
3. Enforce and maintain PB procedures related to the creation and dissemination of Product Content.
4. Define the RM & Client Activation strategy with a clear roadmap taking into account a well-defined target state of triggering, creating, matching, distributing and tracking of investment ideas to Bankers and Clients.
5. Syndication of the RM & Client Activation target state with the broader organization, and ensure acknowledgement in PB priorities and budgets.
6. Represent PB COO towards the various Platform teams to drive execution of the RM & Client Activation strategy and ensure the bank meets its desired target state You Offer
Academic degree in finance, business administration or similar At least 10 years of proven relevant experience in Banking, Consulting, Projects, Investment Products, or similar areas. A solid understanding of the Private Banking industry, key investment concepts and solutions. A structured problem solving approach and the ability to develop and drive pragmatic solutions. Excellent negotiation skills and ability to acquire business partner consensus and drive momentum. Outstanding presentation and communication skills - verbally, in writing and visually (PowerPoint). Self-guided and an ambitious personality, comfortable with ambiguity. Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.