Our client is a leading Financial Institution, looking for Head of Operations to lead the setting up of Singapore office. The incumbent will be responsible to lead the organisation by applying Company Values, giving strategic and operation guidance and direction to the management and staff to ensure achievement of Company Mission and Vision.
- Working closely with CEO to lead the setting up of Singapore office
- Assist in setting up the company’s SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Prepare a corporate and annual business plan, monitor progress against these plans to ensure the company attains its objectives cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Lead in the development of strategies, policies and processes for the company that is consistent with the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Responsible for the management and development of the team, including performance management, training and compensation and resourcing matters.
- Develop a stable and sustainable organisation structure with appropriate resources for future growth.
- Preparation, monitoring the implementation of the annual budget to ensure targets are met.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, key decision makers generally to exchange information and views.
- Develop and maintain total quality management systems throughout the company, ensuring quality service and products to internal and external customers
- Develop close working relationships with Company’s partner to promote joint initiatives.
- Degree’s holder from any discipline.
- Relevant working experiences in setting up company’s operation in Financial Services/ Banking industry would be advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisation skill
- Familiar with the Accounting Standards, Singapore Insurance Act and MAS Insurance regulations
For interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Grace Chuah Chia Wen | EA Registration No : R1876066